New Zealand Mint Lunar Year Of The Dog 2018 Note Collectible 5 gram
Collectibles: 5 gram
SELL BACK SGD -25.00
New Zealand Mint has been minting legal tender collectible coins, gold bullion and medallions for more than four decades. As New Zealand's only precious metal mint and one of the first world mints to adopt the .9999 standard for gold coin purity, New Zealand Mint prides itself on high quality design and production work. New Zealand Mint is a winner in the New Zealand International Business Awards 2016.
- 999 Fine Silver Note.
- This striking 5g pure silver foil celebrates the Lunar Year of the Dog with the ever-popular Disney character Mickey Mouse.
- The engraved foil includes the Mickey Mouse image for Year of the Dog from Disney's Chinese Zodiac Animals collection, along with the Chinese character for Dog, highlighted in red.
- The obverse of the foil features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, and is issued under the authority of Niue.
- The unique number in the mintage is also printed on each foil.
- Mintage is only 50,000.
- The foil is housed inside a complementary themed card which contains space for a personalised message. The certification for the foil is also printed inside.