New Zealand Mint Lunar Year Of The Dog 2018 Collectible 1 oz
Collectibles: 1 oz
SELL BACK SGD -25.00
New Zealand Mint has been minting legal tender collectible coins, gold bullion and medallions for more than four decades. As New Zealand's only precious metal mint and one of the first world mints to adopt the .9999 standard for gold coin purity, New Zealand Mint prides itself on high quality design and production work. New Zealand Mint is a winner in the New Zealand International Business Awards 2016.
- 999 Fine Silver Coin.
- Lunar Year of the Dog 1oz Silver Coin includes a coloured image of powerful German Shepherds.The Chinese character for Dog is highlighted in red.
- The polished background features an engraved Chinese pine tree and rockery, signifying a steady foundation and long life. ‘Year of the Dog’ is engraved in English along with the Chinese character for Dog.
- Effigy: Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- This coin comes packaged in a high-quality contemporary-style Perspex inner case and elegant outer packaging.
- Coin Mintage is only 10,000.
|Weight:||1 Troy Ounce|
|Face Value:||2 Niue Dollars|