Canadian Maple Leaf 2018
Silver: 1 oz
SELL BACK SGD 19.70
The Royal Canadian Mint (RCM) is a Crown Corporation, wholly owned by the Federal Government of Canada. Located in Ottawa, it was originally established as the Ottawa Branch of The Royal Mint, which opened in 1908. Apart from minted bars, the RCM has manufactured London Good Delivery 400 oz bars since 1919 (est), 100 oz bars since 1981 (est), and kilobars since 1984 (est).
- 1 Oz (31.1 grams) RCM silver maple leaf coin.
- These coins are of .9999 purity.
- The obverse, featuring the bust of Queen Elizabeth II, serves as a tribute to Canada's centuries old affiliation with Great Britain.
- The reverse depicts the national symbol of Canada, the maple leaf.
- Every maple leaf coin is guaranteed by the Government of Canada for its weight and purity. As a result, maple leaf coins are extremely liquid, easily bought and sold anywhere in the world where precious metals are traded.
- Coins produced after 2014 have enhanced anti-counterfeiting features.
- Purchases in multiples of 500 coins will be delivered as sealed monster boxes.
|Weight:||1 Troy Ounce|
|Face Value:||5 Canadian Dollars|